Best of Berlin 72h Hop-on Hop-of plus Boat Tour
City tour on water and on land.
With our entertaining Hop-on hop-off city tour, we take you on seven days a week to all major attractions in the capital.
Walking through the Brandenburg Gate, exploring the Museum Island, shopping on Kurfürstendamm or Friedrichstrasse, or at Leipziger Platz in the Mall of Berlin or discovering the renewed Potsdamer Platz.
From 23 different stops you can start the city tour. Get off the Bus where you like and continue the tour if you have seen it all.
Every 10 minutes the next convertible biplane bus is going to pick you up.
Or stay at the convertible bus and make a full 2-hour sightseeing tour through the city. In 20 different languages and a kids channel GER/ENG you will find information about the highlights of Berlin.
To switch on the cruise, you have to change at breakpoint 14 / DomAquarée, to pier Nikolaiviertel.
The cruise runs past the Reichstag and the new government district to the "House of World Cultures", Luther bridge, Bellevue Castle, the 'official line' and the Victory Column, the main central station, the Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island and Nikolaiviertel.
Specific information for river cruise:
• The tour is explained by an audio guide in 8 languages
• The transportation of wheelchairs is allowed on the ships specified in the timetable of the Stern und Kreis Schifffahrt GmbH. A guarantee for wheelchair excess is only when booked in advance. For all other ships the decision is at the discretion of the crew
• The transportation of so-called lap dogs (up to 5 kg) is permitted
• Guide dogs as service dogs can generally be carried for free Specific information for the City Circle Tour Yellow
• Comfortable in-ear headphones are included in the city tour
- Get on and off at one of the 23 stops and visit, in a comfortable way, the famous sights like Brandenburg Gate, Charlottenburg Palace, Kurfürstendamm with the famous KaDeWe, the Friedrichstraße, the Gendarmenmarkt and the Alexanderplatz
- Enjoy Berlin on land & at sea too
- Get closer to the history of Berlin, enjoy a journey through the city of tradition and modern spirit
- Make the most of your time in Berlin and discover the favorite landmarks (best of Berlin) of the city in just one day
- Enjoy a audio-guided tour with ear-phones and learn more about the history of Berlin
- No liability for traffic delays and diversions
- Seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
Restrictions and/or NO tours possible City Circle | BEX Berlin City Circle Tour:
- Half Marathon
- S 25 Berlin
- ADFC Bicycle Run
- CSD Christopher Street Day
- Skater Marathon
- Berlin Marathon
- 3. October National Holiday
- The Great 10K Berlin
- 24 December Christmas Eve